The three-card poker is perhaps not the most popular game of online casinos, especially as texas hold ’em occupy an important place in the current online poker landscape. However, the simple rules and the fun aspect of the three-card poker make it a promising game, and there is no doubt that it will be more popular in the years to come.
Three Card Poker Card Values
Value of cards:
The value of cards in three-card poker is similar to that of texas hold ’em. In descending order, we will have the Ace as the supreme card, followed by the eternal King, Lady, and Jack. The remaining cards retain their numerical value: thus, the 10 is greater than the 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and finally 2. Note that depending on the combinations, the Ace can be used to complete a fifth or a logical sequence such as As-2-3.
Course of the game
Different stages of the game:
- The players start by placing a starting bet on the table.
- The dealer issues three cards to each player, including one face down. It is also distributed three so a hidden side.
- The players consult their hands.
- The players fold, place a bet equal to the amount of the initial bet or raise the stakes.
- Once their decision has been made, the players lay their cards face down.
- The dealer compares the results. Whoever has the strongest hand wins!
In three-card poker, it is possible to place special bets. If a simple initial bet can allow the player to obtain a hand superior to that of the croupier, to make a bet, “Pair or More” will consist of betting on the fact that the hand of the player will comprise a Pair if not better. These special bets will respect the minimum and maximum limits imposed. Payment reports are more attractive for these bets.
Three Card Poker Strategies
- For greater chances of winning, we advise you to always give up when your hand is less than Queen-6-4.
- Do not hesitate to increase the bet when you have at least a pair of 6.
- Make sure you have a sufficient budget. You must adapt your playing tactics according to your financial resources. If your balance is a bit short, don’t take any chances!
- Note that because of the presence of three cards, it is harder to win in three-card poker than in texas hold ’em, where the dealer deals five cards to the player.